Lincoln Logs –100th Anniversary Tin-111 Pieces-Real Wood Logs-Ages 3+ - Best Retro Building Gift Set for Boys/Girls - Creative Construction Engineering – Top Blocks Game Kit - Preschool Education Toy, Brown (854)Regular price $151.99 Sale price $67.96 Save 55%
Brand: Lincoln Logs
- A LINCOLN LOGS CLASSIC, JUST THE WAY YOU REMEMBER IT – Inspired by one of the original LINCOLN LOGS builds, the "Meeting House," this 100th Anniversary Tin will evoke nostalgia in older generations and bring happiness to children. The manual offers three building ideas: a tall tower, two small houses with a bonfire, and a large cabin. Children can follow these guides or mix and match to build their own structures.
- 111 ALL-WOOD PIECES – The package includes 111 pieces made of real, high-quality maple wood. Each has indentations that can be used to connect it with others. Pieces are included for the roof, roof facade, walls, chimney, porch, fences, bonfire, and bonfire seats.
- COLORFUL DESIGN – These exquisitely crafted LINCOLN LOGS are beautifully stained, like a true cabin’s finish. Each piece is colored with precision and careful attention to detail to evoke the nostalgia of childhood. Most of the log blocks are stained bright brown. The face of the roof is a muted red, and the rooftops are forest-green.Care- Spot or wipe clean
- EASY AND QUICK CLEAN-UP – All the pieces can be stored in the set’s collectible tin. The features make clean-up easier, as parents can store it in one container, keeping living spaces and children’s playing areas tidy and organized. The covered tin can be stored after play time for safe keeping.
- AMERICA’S NATIONAL TOY– Invented in 1916 by John Lloyd Wright, the son of architect Frank Lloyd Wright, LINCOLN LOGS have become America’s National Toy. Beloved by four generations of builders, they provide hours of fun while building a solid foundation in STEAM/STEM subjects.
Release Date: 01-07-2015
model number: 854
Part Number: 00854
Details: Inspired by one of the original builds of LINCOLN LOGS, the “Meeting House,” the LINCOLN LOGS 100th Anniversary Tin will make children happy and make older generations nostalgic. These logs are not only toys for preschoolers; they are fit for any kids-at-heart. This toy truly commemorates 100 years of LINCOLN LOGS. Each tin contains 111 pieces. Entirely USA-made, these blocks are real, high-quality maple wood. Every piece has indentations that let them connect to each other. Pieces are included for the roof, roof facade, wall logs, chimney, porch, fences, bonfire, and bonfire seats. This classic set comes with three construction ideas: a tall tower, two small houses with a bonfire, and a large cabin. Children can use these easy-to-follow instructions as a guide, or can go freestyle and create their own structures. The STEAM/STEM building concepts are appropriate for children at the preschool level. Children’s cognitive skills will develop when they play with this toy. Playtime will enhance their creativity as they analyze where each part should go, and will give them a sense of accomplishment when they’re done. Playing with this STEM toy is a building block to a child’s growth.All the parts of this educational toy can be stored in the collectible tin. Each beautifully crafted piece is traditionally colored and stained with precision and careful attention to detail to evoke the feel of childhood nostalgia.LINCOLN LOGS is America’s National Toy, with 100 years of providing an original, high-quality log-building toy to children ages 3 and up. LINCOLN LOGS is a classic toy that spans four generations of builders and inspires young minds to create and imagine.
Package Dimensions: 12.5 x 11.0 x 10.7 inches
LINCOLN LOGS – Oak Creek Lodge – 137 Pieces - Real Wood Logs-Ages 3+ - Best Retro Building Gift Set for Boys/Girls – Creative Construction Engineering – Top Blocks Game Kit - Preschool Education ToyRegular price $149.99 Sale price $66.96 Save 55%
Brand: Lincoln Logs
Color: Oil Pastel
- 137 AUTHENTIC WOODEN PIECES – LINCOLN LOGS Oak Creek Lodge contains 137 parts and pieces made in the U.S. from real maple wood logs. Each log has indentations that can be used to connect it with the others. The package also includes a door, roof eaves and slates, windows, and two plastic figures — a cowboy and a horse.
- 3 BUILDING IDEAS – Youngsters will enjoy creating three different models with this colorful set. Kids can easily follow the step-by-step instruction sheet that shows them how to build three cabins and two stables. Let your little builders discover the joy of construction with LINCOLN LOGS Oak Creek Lodge.
- ADVANCED PRESCHOOL LEARNING – LINCOLN LOGS help children develop their analytical and motor skills. Children as young as three years old can easily hold and stack the wooden logs. Their creation of different models introduces them to STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, and math) subjects.
- TIMELESS CLASSIC – Grandparents and parents will enjoy sharing fond memories as they build new ones with their children or grandchildren. Together, they can construct a variety of horse stables and cabins that allow kids to experience the fun of construction.
- AMERICA’S NATIONAL TOY: Invented by John Lloyd Wright, son of famous American architect Frank Lloyd Wright, in 1916, LINCOLN LOGS has become America’s National Toy. Beloved by 4 generations of builders, LINCOLN LOGS provides hours of fun while building a solid foundation of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- DEVELOPMENT BENEFITS: LINCOLN LOGS supports key areas of a child’s development growth. As the stack the different part together and discover how the building system works, they’re strengthening hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, spatial awareness and exercising their imagination!
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: LINCOLN LOGS wooden parts and pieces are responsibly made in America with 70% of the wood coming from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified forests or other forestry managed timberlands. We test to the strictest quality and safety standards, ensuring that your child has a successful, trouble-free building experience.
- PARTS GUARANTEE: Broken part? Missing part? If you find yourself in need of a replacement for any reason, just give us a call! We’ll get you what you need so that your child can get back to building as soon as possible.
Release Date: 15-06-2015
model number: 00857
Part Number: 00857
Details: Recreate the unforgettable wild, wild west with your children and grandchildren with LINCOLN LOGS Oak Creek Lodge.This building set includes real maple wood logs and a plastic door, windows, and roof eaves and slates. Each package also comes with a horse and cowboy. LINCOLN LOGS offers endless entertainment for children, including toddlers as young as three years old. The wooden logs are easy to hold and stack, making this building set an ideal toy for toddlers. Kids can simply connect the logs together using the indentations in the wood. Using the easy-to-follow instruction sheet, your little builders can create three lodges and two stables. This educational construction toy provides endless entertainment and learning experiences. LINCOLN LOGS introduces STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, and math) subjects to children, while strengthening their hand-eye coordination, problem-solving skills, and spatial awareness.Aside from providing endless entertainment to children, LINCOLN LOGS hones their motor skills and critical-thinking abilities. Watch your toddlers' imagination and analytical skills go wild as they build a variety of cabins.LINCOLN LOGS is a great tool for introducing children to preschool learning. Children gain practical knowledge at an early age by building replicas of log cabins and stables. Dubbed America's National Toy, LINCOLN LOGS has provided high-quality educational toys for 100 years. Rest assured that your children's toys are tested to the strictest quality and safety standards.What are you waiting for? Build unforgettable memories together with LINCOLN LOGS Oak Creek Lodge today!
Package Dimensions: 12.6 x 11.4 x 3.6 inches