FOXWELL NT301 OBD2 Scanner Professional Mechanic OBDII Diagnostic Code Reader Tool for Check Engine LightRegular price $210.99 Sale price $95.96 Save 55%
Color: NT301 OBD2 Scanner
- 【Vehicle CEL Doctor】The NT301 obd2 scanner enables you to read DTCs, locate bad O2 sensors, access to emissions readiness status, turn off CEL(check engine light) or MIL, reset monitor, read live data and retrieve VIN of your vehicle.
- 【Accuracy & Streams】Live data graphing and logging. Accurately read error codes for most Worldwide cars, SUVs, light trucks and 12V diesels equipped with Obd2. Graphing live vehicle sensors data allows you to focus on any suspicious data and trend.
- 【Worthy to Own】Recommended by Mechanic Scotty Kilmer on Youtube. Codes analysis and Printer compatible. Unique PATENTED design, 2.8" color screen, Free Lifetime Update and 1-year seller assurance with EXCLUSIVE tech and service team.
- 【Smog Check Helper】Read/Erase and I/M readiness hotkeys make it easy to use the car computer reader right out of the package. Red-Yellow-Green Leds and build-in speaker indicate the readiness status for confident emissions test.
- 【Home Necessity】Open to global customers. No battery required, NT301 obd scanner is charged directly from the 16pin DLC in your vehicle. It is recommended as a necessity in your toolbox and one of the best gifts for Home and Autoshop Mechanics.
- 【Please Note】Dear customer, if you are not pleased with your NT301 and choose to return it, please kindly mark it unsellable to avoid an used one is resold again to other customers. Appreciate very much!
- 【Warm Tips】NT301 car scanner can be used directly with no need for registration or update, as it is already the latest version. Your Foxwell's screen is with a tightly-fitting screen protector. If any scratches are found, just tear off the screen protector from the upper left or upper right corner. :)
model number: FOXWELL
Part Number: NT301
Details: The NT301 engine diagnostic scan tool is the easiest and quickest solution for OBD faults. When auto scanner comes to diagnosing Check Engine issues you’d never go wrong with the new car diagnostic scan tool. It offers such useful information for entry-level pro and savvy DIYer that they can quickly and efficiently troubleshoot OBD2/EOBD problems on OBD II vehicles. Even though the diagnostic scanner compatibles with most cars from 2000, but different regions support the vehicle OBDII/EOBD protocol at different times, or some car is in special design, so it may not compatible with some cars which do not support OBD-II protocol. In general, it supports for the 12V voltage, 16 pin interfaces compliant US, European Asian OBDII/EOBD compliant vehicles. The scanner cannot work on all electric car. If you have any question, please email us, we are here and ready to help you at any time. We will provide you with the best of the best obd2 scanners. FEATURES: 1. Compatible with OBDII/EOBD compliant cars after 1996, light-duty trucks, SUVs sold worldwide. 2. Supports multiple code requests: Generic, manufacturer specific, pending and permanent codes. 3. Clears codes, turns off check engine light (MIL) and resets monitors. 4. Reads freeze frame data which shows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, at the time the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) was set. 5. Reads, records, graphs & playbacks live sensor data. Reads live O2sensor/on-board monitor test data. 6. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN). Enhanced Mode 6 data. 7. Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding makes it much easier to read manufacture specific codes and enhanced 6 data. 8. Prints data through computer. Please note: 1. The NT301 diagnostic tool cannot be updated on Mac system. Windows system is OK 2. Keep your vehicle's ignition ON while you are going to test your car.
Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 6.5 x 2.0 inches
BlueDriver Bluetooth Pro OBDII Scan Tool for iPhone & AndroidRegular price $400.99 Sale price $185.96 Save 54%
- MORE CODES: To understand the problem with your vehicle you need the complete picture. With an up-to-date modern scan tool, you scan deeper to read, understand, and clear more codes. Access information normally only available to professional mechanics on their most expensive scan tools.
- REAL FIXES: Get unlimited vehicle specific Repair Reports, generated from our database of millions of fixes verified by Professional Automotive Technicians. Save time and money.
- NO CORDS: All the capabilities of an expensive scan tool (extended vehicle coverage, live data, etc.) combined with the power and convenience of your smartphone or tablet. No cords, no subscriptions, and regular free updates.
- LIVE DATA: View live data and monitor your vehicle’s health in real time. Configure the data sources, customize your view with various displays and colours, and log and export live data as a file.
- BlueDriver is proudly American owned and is the OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool trusted by professional mechanics and developed and supported by Professional Engineers.
model number: LSB2
Part Number: LSB2
Details: Blue Driver is a Professional Diagnostic Scan Tool. Read or clear trouble codes when the check engine light comes on. View a vehicle-specific Repair Report that contains info such as Code Definition, Possible Causes, and Reported Fixes, which can be emailed as a PDF. Read and clear Enhanced codes (e. g. ABS, Airbag, Transmission, etc.) on GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Nissan, BMW/Mini (more to come!)To deliver the best experience, the Blue Driver Sensor and the free Blue Driver App (on iTunes and Google Play) are designed to work exclusively as a single tool. Older negative reviews focus on charges to unlock features in the App. The only purchase you ever need to make is the Blue Driver sensor listed here. No in-app purchases or subscription fees. BLUEDRIVER FEATURES- Read and Clear Codes Confirmed CEL Codes - all make spending CEL Codes - all makes Permanent CEL Codes - all makes Enhanced Codes (e. g. ABS, Airbag, Transmission, etc.) form, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Nissan (available worldwide)BMW/Mini (available in North America)- Repair Reports - Vehicle-specific for each DTC: Code Definition Possible Causes Reported Fixes- Freeze Frame - Vehicle snapshot when a code is stored- Smog Check- Mode 6 - Advanced test results (like misfire counts)- Live Data - Graph multiple PIDs or export log to a file BLUE DRIVER SPECIFICATIONS- Supported Vehicles Works with all vehicles 1996 or newer (domestic and import)Supports all OBD2 protocols (including CAN)- Supported Phones/Tablets Licensed to work with Apple iOS and Android- Supported Hardware/Software The Blue Driver Sensor and free Blue Driver App are designed to work exclusively as a single tool.
Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 2.8 x 1.5 inches