Lutron Maestro LED+ Fan Control and Dimmer for LEDs, Halogen and Incandescent Bulbs | Single-Pole | MACL-LFQ-WH | WhiteRegular price $174.99 Sale price $78.96 Save 55%
- Provides the best dimming performance for dimmable LED bulbs (for list of approved LED bulbs, view "Technical Specification" below)
- Programmable fade of the dimmer gradually turns lights on, allowing your eyes to adjust to the change in light, and gradually fade off, allowing time to exit a room before the lights turn off
- Dimmer works with up to 75W of dimmable leds or CFL's or up to 250W of incandescent or halogen. Fan control works with up to 1.5A Ceiling paddle Fan
- Fan control provides 4 quiet Fan speeds for increased comfort
- For use in single-pole applications
- Includes (1) Maestro LED+ (formerly C.L) Fan Control and Light Dimmer; coordinating wallplate sold separately
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
model number: MACL-LFQ-WH
Part Number: MACL-LFQ-WH
Details: The new Maestro 4-speed Fan control and LED dimmer helps you achieve the ideal comfort level for your home. This new Maestro device allows you to dim your LED lights and adjust your Fan speed all from one wall control, eliminating the inconvenience of pull chains.
Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 3.7 x 2.7 inches
Smart Dimmer Switch 4 Pack, Treatlife Smart Light Switch Works with Alexa and Google Home, 2.4GHz WiFi Light Switch for Dimmable LED/CFL/Incandescent Bulbs, Neutral Wire Required, Single-PoleRegular price $221.99 Sale price $100.96 Save 55%
- [0%-100% Dimmable & Memory Function]: Adjust the light dimming range to a certain percentage by moving your finger up or down or via app or a voice, the smart switch can remember and turn back to the last setting after powered off. Use for non smart but dimmable LED 150W Max, Halogens/Incandescent 400W Max, CFL 150W Max bulbs.
- [Hands-free & Voice Control]: The dimmer smart switch works with Alexa & Google Home Assistant to conveniently control the light with the simple voice command while your hands are full or when it is dark in your room. No Hub required. Make your Christmas decorations smarter.
- [Smart APP & Remote Control]: Manage your house’s lighting via APP on your smart phone from anywhere at anytime. Ideal for when you're away from home or when you are sitting on your cozy sofa or comfortable bed.
- [Light Schedules & Group Control]: Create schedules to automatically turn the light on or off with the preset brightness at specific times. You can also share the App with your family members to control the switch.
- [Note]: Neutral Wire is needed.Only suitable for single-pole (Not 3-way), 2.4GHz wifi (Not 5GHz). The standard size fits any standard multi-gang wall panel. The installation tutorial will guide you through the wiring process.Any problem, please feel free to contact us via Amazon.
model number: DS01-4
Part Number: V-DS02F
Details: Dimming control
Slide your finger up on the dimming area to brighten the room or down to dim your lights Humanized design for the elderly or homeowner without access to smartphones.
Remote access through APP
Control the light using your smartphone from thousands of miles away.
Combine multiple Oittm light switches into one group via APP and control all the lights in your house.
Voice control through Amazon Alexa/Google Assistant
Control the lights with just your voice conveniently while your hands are full, or when you get up at late night in the dark.
Give simple commands like, "Alexa/OK Google, turn on/off the living room light" or "Alexa/OK Google, set the kitchen's light to 90%"
. Automate multiple lighting schedules
Use App on your smart devices to schedule the light with the desired percentage of brightness for specific times of the day or days of the week, the light will go to your preset brightness when switched on.
-Set the light to turn on/off randomly for security when you are traveling.
-Set the bedroom's light to 10% at 10:30 pm in your child's room.
-Set the porch light to 90% at 7:30 pm.
IFTTT makes lighting automation of your home simple
It enables you to create powerful connections between the Apps and your switch.
Create IFTTT triggers and actions - If your phone's location gets close to home, then turn on the light automatically.
Rated Current: 3A
Rated Voltage: 100V-240V/50~60Hz
Rated Power: 400W
Wireless Frequency: 2.4GHz
Wireless Standard: IEEE802.11 b/g/n
Support System: Android 4.1 and above or IOS 8.0 and above
Max Output: 400W INC
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 7.0 x 5.0 inches