ELEGRP Occupancy Motion Sensor Light Switch, PIR Infrared Motion Activated Wall Switch, No Neutral Wire, Single Pole for CFL/LED/Incandescent Bulb, Wall Plate Included, UL Listed (1 Pack, Matte White)Regular price $71.99 Sale price $29.96 Save 58%
- ✅【Easy to install】 No neutral wire required 【Grounding Wire is Required for Function】 - ideal for homes of all ages. Replace existing switch or sensor in as little as 15 minutes. Ultra slim profile, easily fits in electrical box and wall plate.
- ✅【Universal Compatibility】 Works with 300W LED, 300W CFL and 600W incandescent light bulbs on the market.
- ✅【Modern Design】 Exquisite matte finish and frameless design looks best with today’s decors. Tough thermoplastic housing shrugs off impacts and scratches. Rational design for comfortable and intuitive control.
- ✅【Multiple Control】 Can be used as single-pole or 2 location control. Features multiple setting modes of Automatic or Manual ON/OFF for different usage scenarios at home. (NOT suitable for 3 way circuit)
- ✅【High Quality】 Extremely low standby power consumption. Energy saving and long operating life. Flame resistant material has reached the highest grade of 5VA. UL & CUL listed.
model number: SP17OS
Details: ELEGRP Motion Sensor Light Switch, PIR Infrared Motion Activated Wall Switch, Occupancy Vacancy Sensor, No Neutral Wire Required, Single Pole, Automatic ON/OFF Night Lights for CFL / LED / Incandescent Light Bulb, for Porch, Closet, Garage, Hallway, Stairs, Basement, Pantry and Laundry Room, Wall Plate Included, UL Listed (1 Pack, White)
Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 2.8 x 2.1 inches
Lutron Maestro Motion Sensor Switch | No Neutral Required, 150W LED, Single Pole | MS-OPS2-WH, WhiteRegular price $89.99 Sale price $37.96 Save 58%
- Automatically turns the lights on when you enter the room and off when you leave
- Features XCT sensing technology which detects fine motion, such as typing at a desk or reading, ensuring lights do not turn off inadvertently
- Optional: senses daylight so lights do not turn on when there is enough natural light in the room
- Programmable time-out of lights - 1, 5, 15 or 30 minutes
- Works with all bulb types; up to 250-Watt incandescent, halogen, electronic low voltage 200-Watt magnetic low voltage 150-Watt CFL/LED 2 Amp ballasts
- Single-pole only; great for small rooms like kitchens, laundry rooms and closets
- Installs in as little as 15 minutes; no neutral required, ground wire required
- Includes (1) Maestro Sensor switch; coordinating wallplates sold separately
- In vacancy mode, a 15 second "grace period" follows the timeout, where the sensor will turn the lights back on if it senses motion.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
model number: MS-OPS2-WH
Part Number: MS-OPS2-WH
Details: Product Description Let Lutron's Maestro Occupancy Sensing Switch turn the lights on and off for you. This sensor is a simple way to save energy and add light automation to any room of your home, turning lights on when you enter the room and off when you exit. It features XCT sensing technology to detect fine motion, such as typing at a desk or reading a book, to ensure lights won’t turn off inadvertently. It also keeps lights off in natural light. You can install one sensor in the bathroom and one in the laundry room for added convenience and energy savings. This sensor works with any bulb type, including CFL and LED. It matches the entire Maestro's product family line (sold separately) to give you a complete and coordinated look in your home. Ground wire required. From the Manufacturer Let Lutron's Maestro Occupancy Sensor switch turn the lights on and off for you. It's a simple, easy, and low cost way to save energy and add automation to your home. Install a Maestro Sensor and lights turn on when you enter the room, and then turn off automatically after you leave. This sensor features Advanced XCT Sensing Technology which detects fines motion, such as desk activities or reading, ensuring lights do not turn off inadvertently. Equipped with ambient light detection, your sensor can detect daylight so lights don't turn on when enough natural light is in your room. Keeping the sleek design of the Maestro family, Lutron sensors will match the décor of any room in your home. Install it in the laundry room for added convenience when your hands are full, or in the garage rooms and never worry about lights being left on by mistake. Maestro Sensors works with any bulb type, including CFLs and LEDs. This switch can also be easily programmed to function as a vacancy (manual-on) sensor.
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 2.4 x 2.3 inches