RUYUFE Lid Support Hinge Lid Stay with Soft Close Toy Box Hinge Support Drop Lids of Cabinets Kitchen Support 40lb/2pcsRegular price $99.99 Sale price $42.96 Save 57%
- DURABLE LID SUPPORT HINGE--Made of Zinc ally in Satin Nickel, Lid support can be mounted for flap support or bar counter function.
- SOFT CLOSE LID STAY---Every Lid support can be adjusted in largest 75°、90° and 100° and used for Right or Left Hand mounting
- MAX WEIGHT LID HINGE--Support 40lbs when use 2 pcs lid stays, Lid support hinge can be mounted on the left or right side.
- WIDE APPLICATION--Perfect as toy box hinges, Lid stay support good for kitchen cabinet door cupboard and window seat, wardrobe.
- EASY TO INSTALL LID SUPPORT --The lid hinge is used for side mounting and top mounting. Only mark two points for drilling holes, and screw each mounting bracket into its respective place. Installing screws and Allen wrench in package.
Details: HOW TO INSTALL LID SUPPORT HINGE? -There are two mounting pieces: one side-mounting piece (A) for the inside wall of your cabinet and the other a top-mounting piece (B) for the inside of your cabinet door. (Hint: the arm of piece A is longer than the arm of piece/ HOW TO INSTALL LID STAY INSTALL WHEN YOUR DOOR OVERLAPS THE CABINET FRAME (OVERLAY STYLE) -On the inside cabinet wall, mark two points for drilling holes: one 38mm in from the front edge of the cabinet and 160 mm down from the inside top of your cabinet, and the second exactly 32mm below first one. -Measure the amount of overlap for your cabinet door in millimeters. If installing 2 hinges, note that it may be different each side. Take that overlap dimension and add 12 to get inset dimension X. On the inside of the door, mark two points for drilling holes: one Xmm in from the side edge and 90mm from the top edge and another Xmm x 122mm. HOW TO INSTALL LID SUPPORT HINGE WHEN YOUR DOOR IS SET INSIDE THE CABINET FRAME (FLUSH MOUNT STYLE -Measure the thickness of your cabinet door in millimeters. Add 38 to it to get inset dimension X. On the inside cabinet wall, mark two points for drilling holes: one Xmm in from the front edge of the cabinet and 160 mm down from the inside top of your cabinet, and the second 32mm below the first one. -Mark two points for drilling holes inside of the door,: one 12mm in from the side edge and 90mm from the top edge and another 12mm x 122mm. NOTES FOR EITHER STYLE OF CABINET: -Drill 1/8" pilot holes for all four points, being careful not to drill too deeply so that don't drill clean through the door or cabinet wall. -Screw each mounting bracket into its respective place. The one on the inside cabinet wall should be oriented so that it protrudes out toward the door. The one on the inside of the door should be oriented so that the screws are toward the inside of the cabinet.
Package Dimensions: 7.4 x 7.0 x 0.9 inches