Steel DN Mate T316 Stainless Steel Left&Right Handed Thread Swage Lag Screws for Wood Post of 1/8" Deck Railing Kit, Cable Railing/Stair Deck Railing, DIY Baluster Hardware, Wrench Included (60 Packs)Regular price $174.99 Sale price $78.96 Save 55%
Brand: Steel DN Mate
- New deck railing design, clean and elegant. This cable railing kit includes 30 pcs left, 30pcs right hand thread lag screws, 1 patent design wrench, and 2 drill bits. Stainless Steel T316 material, anti-rust ,water and corrosion, marine Grade, good for indoor or outdoor usage. With our new made wrench, installation becomes much easier.
- This deck railing hardware fit 1/8" OD cable of railing system. The thread screws are designed for timber/wood post. It will rotate the wire rope in the same direction, which resolves the problem of twisting the attached wire. Products without Left & right will bring you hassle and might damage the cable.
- Length of cable should be 1-1/2" shorter than wood surface distance（as shown in pic.4); if you want to DIY a high quality cable railing system, standard 1/8" (OD) cable which was made of T316-stainless steel is recommended.
- By the design of Right&left handed thread, of course it can be used to adjust the tension of attached cable, so the turnbuckles are not needed in the railing system. And this cable railing won’t be easily unfixed or destroyeded.
- The lag screws could be drilled into wood to adjust the tightness without extra turnbuckle or tensioner. Deck and Stair Cable railing system is not only simple but also won't block your view. We offer free design before sales, and lifetime warranty after sales.
model number: DM03
Part Number: DM03
Measure the distance for the 2 wood post surface twice, and cut once. The length of cable should be 1-1/2 inch shorter than the distance of the two posts;
Connect the cable to the lag screws, one end with left hand thread and the other end with right hand thread;
Screw the lag screws into the pilot holes in the post which have been drilled by the drill bit to adjust and tighten the cable.
KEEP IN MIND, TURN THE LEFT AND RIGHT SCREWS IN THE SAME DIRECTION, if not the cable will be twisted.
left handed thread lag screw：30 Pcs；
right handed thread lag screw：30 Pcs；
wood drill bit：3 Pcs.
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 4.1 x 1.3 inches