BougeRV 40 Amp 25 ft Welder Extension Cord, 250 Volt 8/3 Gauge Nema 6-50 Industrial Welding Machine Cord with Lighted End 8 AWG ETL for Mig Welder Cord Heavy Duty for Hobart, Lincoln, MillerRegular price $268.99 Sale price $123.96 Save 54%
- 【HEAVY DUTY WELDER EXTENSION CORD】 Rated at 40 amp 250 volts 10,000 watts 25ft welding machine cord with 50Amp NEMA 6-50 plug and receptacle, features excellent abrasion, oil and moisture resistance, and flexibility. For plasma cutter or tig mig welding machine
- 【SAFETY ASSURANCE】: The 50 Amp receptacle end lights up when it is turned on, which gives a visibly clear indication when it is working and the cord is ready to use, for you provide optimum performance and added safety. Besides, With ETL approved which means safety and quality assurance, comes with BougeRV high quality 18 months guarantee
- 【HIGHT QUALITY MATERIAL】: Featuring 8 AWG and 3C all-copper wires, you can rely on this extension cord for heavy-duty welding tasks. It should last for a long time even with rugged use.STW jacket for superior performance and flexibility, Insulation that is resistant to both abrasions and chemical exposure
- 【EXTEND WOKING RANGE】: The 25 feet heavy duty welder machine cord provides length enough, allows you to move your welder around the shop, and close to your welding workpiece for added convenience
- 【GREAT COMPATIBLE】:It is compatible with a variety of brands of welders including the MIG series from Lincoln, the Millermatic Welders from Miller, the Hobart Handler, the welders from Century, and many other brands. Whether you are an occasional welder or a professional one, this will surely serve you well
Details: The BougeRV Welding Extension Cord is what you need when you have to take your welder to the project.
The 25ft, 8 AWG, 3 conductor ETL listed cord has an industry standard NEMA 6-50 Plug and Receptacle, which are what you need for 40 amp circuits.
A heavy duty extension cord strong enough to use for welding and long enough to actually be useful.
The cord has heavy insulation to protect the wiring from chemicals and it is abrasion resistant, so when you drag it around the shop over concrete and through mystery puddles, you know you're still safe.
Allows you to move your welder around the shop and close to your welding work piece for added convenience.
Notes: Do not allow water or moisture to contact plug or receptacle when using cord.
Package Dimensions: 16.2 x 13.5 x 5.4 inches