Heavy Duty Ball Joint Press & U Joint Removal Tool Kit with 4x4 Adapters, for Most 2WD and 4WD Cars and Light TrucksRegular price $199.99 Sale price $90.96 Save 55%
Brand: Orion Motor Tech
- ESSENTIAL TOOL FOR BALL JOINT SERVICE - Use the ORION MOTOR TECH Ball Joint Press Set Ball Joint Tool / Bushing Removal Tool with 4WD Adapter to effortlessly remove press fit parts including ball joints, U-joints, brake anchor pins, and more on most 2-wheel drive (2WD) and 4-wheel drive (4WD) vehicles without removing the control arm from the vehicle.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE QUALITY AND DURABILITY - Off road weekend warriors, novices, and professional mechanics trust the ORION kit because ORION MOTOR TECH sources the highest quality components from around the world. Constructed from heavy-duty forged steel with black-oxide finish on adapters for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion.
- UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE WITH A WIDE RANGE OF VEHICLES - Fit most American domestic and imported 2-wheel drive (2WD) and 4-wheel drive (4WD) cars and light pickup trucks that have press-fit type ball joints, include 4-wheel drive (4WD) adapter that allows service for 1967 thru current 1/2 and 3/4 ton 4WD vehicles having the Dana 30 or 44 front axle (found on Ford, GM, Dodge, IHC and Jeep vehicles).
- CONVENIENTLY ORGANIZED IN CUSTOM MOLDED CASE - Ball joint press / bushing/ removal tool kit is enclosed inside a heavy-duty 11” x 3” x 15” inch (27.9cm x 7.6cm x 38.1cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case with handle for easy storage, safe storage, and quick organization. Package include: 3x Receiving Tube, 1x Removal Adapter, 1x Installation Adapter, 1x Screw, 1x Install Cup Adapter, 1x Forcing-screw Press, 1x Receiving Cup, 1x Installing Cup.
- ORION MOTOR TECH - We pursue outstanding quality and professional technical support. If you are not satisfied with this product or if you have any question, please feel free to let us know.
Details: Try our brand new Ball Joint Service Tool and Master Adapter Set which includes all the receiver tubes and removing/installing adapters needed to work on press-fit upper and lower ball joints on most GM, Ford, and Dodge 2 and 4 wheel drive pickups, vans and sport utility vehicles. Comes with blow molded carrying case, making it easier to keep the tools organized and easy to transport.
Package Dimensions: 11.8" x14.0" x 3.54"
Package Weight: 18.1lbs
Materials: Carbon Steel
Three Receiving tubes sizes:
2-3/4" x 3"
2-1/4" x 2-1/2"
1-3/4" x 2"
10 Pieces Ball Joint Service Tools and Master Adapter
1x Molded Case
Package Dimensions: 14.7 x 11.3 x 3.3 inches