NEIKO 02440A 3/8-Inch-Drive Impact Socket Set, SAE Sizes 5/16" to 3/4" and Metric Sizes 8 mm to 19 mm, Includes Extension Bars and U-Joint, 44 PiecesRegular price $240.99 Sale price $109.96 Save 54%
- METRIC & STANDARD SOCKET SET: Our universal socket set includes both metric and standard sizes to fit any and all measurements you encounter on the job! This socket kit will fill all your tool needs.
- HEAVY-DUTY IMPACT SOCKETS: Each socket in this 44-piece master kit is constructed with high-impact drop-forged premium CrV steel. The sturdy and professional chrome vanadium construction allows you to take on any project, large or small.
- 6-POINT HEX DESIGN: The 6-point hex socket design prevents round off on fasteners under high torque exertion from high-impact or electric wrench output. The included socket set case holds each socket for easy transport and storage.
- EASY-READ SOCKET SET: Each socket has a highly visible laser-etched marking on a black phosphate finish for easy identification of the socket measurement. This design allows for fast application, efficiency, and accuracy in any work space.
- METRIC & STANDARD SOCKET SIZES: This set includes SAE deep sizes from 5/16" to 3/4" and SAE standard sizes from 5/16" to 3/4". It also includes deep metric sizes from 8 mm to 19 mm and standard metric sizes from 8 mm to 19 mm.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
model number: 02440A
Part Number: 02440A
Details: NEIKO presents our 3/8-Inch-Drive Impact Socket Set with SAE and metric sockets! It includes both deep and standard SAE and metric sockets with easy-to-read laser-etched markings for quick identification. Each socket is protected from oil, dirt, and grease thanks to a phosphate coating and is constructed with drop-forged premium CrV steel for maximum life and durability. With a 6-point hex socket design to protect from round off and other damage, each socket in this socket extension set can be used with complete confidence.This set includes extension bars and a U-joint adapter to let you reach more angles on fasteners in tight places. It also comes with a blow-mold socket case that has an individual space for each piece. Secure levers on the case prevent it from opening while you are traveling from jobsite to jobsite.This set includes the following SAE standard and SAE deep sizes: 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", and 3/4". It also includes the following metric deep and metric standard sizes: 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 16 mm, 17 mm, 18 mm, and 19 mm. Additionally, each set comes with one 3-inch-drive and one 6-inch-drive impact extension bar, a 3/8-inch universal joint, and a 1/2-to-3/8-inch reducer. Whether you need this high-quality socket set for use on a housing construction site or for an automotive mechanic job, it will help you get the job done quickly and efficiently for years to come.
Package Dimensions: 15.1 x 11.5 x 3.1 inches