AC Infinity AXIAL 8038, Quiet Muffin Fan, 120V AC 80mm x 38mm Low Speed, UL-Certified for DIY Cooling Ventilation Exhaust ProjectsRegular price $80.99 Sale price $33.96 Save 58%
Brand: AC Infinity
- Designed for projects that requires cooling or ventilation; or as a replacement fan for various products.
- Includes a heavy-duty aluminum fan with power plug cord, two fan guards, and mounting screw set.
- UL-certified fan with dual-ball bearings has a lifespan of 67,000 hours. Can be mounted in any direction.
- Low Speed: Has a lower noise and airflow rating than high speed models.
- 80 x 80 x 38 mm (3.2 x 3.2 x 1.5 in.) | 100 to 120V AC | Airflow: 23 CFM | Noise: 28 dBA | Speed: 2000 RPM
Binding: Personal Computers
model number: LS8038A-X
Part Number: LS8038A-X
Details: Product Description The heavy duty axial fan kit is designed for custom projects and as a replacement fan. The fan runs on 100 to 125V AC and contains everything needed to easily mount the fan and power it through a wall outlet. Includes a 4 foot power cord that can be easily attached to the fan's metal terminals and allows it to be powered through a wall outlet. The plug cord can also be cut and be converted into lead wires to be connected to a wired AC power source. Also includes two 80 millimeter metal fan guards and a mounting screw set. AC Infinity fans are certified by CE, UL, TUV, and RoHS. Heavy Duty Construction The fan's housing is constructed of die-cast aluminum painted black and able to perform well in harsh environments and withstand shocks. Its impeller and blades are molded with thermoplastic and meets UL 94 standards for resistance to flammability. Impedance protected motors contains windings that have a higher resistance to heat during a rotor lock. Containing long life dual ball bearings, the fans can be run continuously for 67,000 hours and be mounted in any direction. Applications This low speed fan is suitable in applications that requires a lower noise level and can accept a weaker airflow. Popular uses include theater cabinets, woodstove heaters, room to room doorways, amplifiers, kegerators, and more. Because this is a standard industrial size fan, it can be used to replace fans found in various electronics and machinery.
Package Dimensions: 6.2 x 5.6 x 2.2 inches