BENCMATE Protective Inflatable Collar for Dogs and Cats - Soft Pet Recovery Collar Does Not Block Vision E-Collar (X-Large, Blue)Regular price $90.99 Sale price $42.96 Save 53%
- SCRATCH AND BITE RESISTANT - The inflatable collar is designed to protect your pets from injuries, rashes and post surgery wounds, it will prevent pets from biting and licking their injured area or surgical site and promote recovering from surgery or wounds
- COMFORTABLE - Inflatable design and the soft outside material will let your dog wear it comfortably and it does not block your pet’s vision, they can eat, drink, sleep and play normally
- EASY TO STORE - Inflatable recovery collar, you can deflate it and store it in a small space when you do not use it and there is a zipper opening on one side, you can take the bag out and wash the outside cloth
- ADJUSTABLE - There is a strap on the opening of the collar, you can adjust strap for a perfect fit and put the strap side at the back of your dog’s neck in case of biting
- DURABLE AND STABLE - The premium protective collar is soft and washable, it will not mark or scrape furniture and you can insert your pet’s everyday collar through the inner ring loops for a stabilization. Measurement differences may exist.recommended size is just a suggestion NOT a guarantee in fit as every dog is different. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Details: The Bencmate recovery collar is a soft, comfortable and inflatable collar that prevents pets from scratching or biting their injured area. And it does not interfere your pet's peripheral vision, they can eat, drink and sleep normally. The premium inflatable collar is great for pets recovering from surgery or wounds and it will not mark or scratch furniture, you can deflate it and store it in a small space when you do not use it. Note: For larger breeds with longer limbs, or breeds in between sizes, always size up. How to use 1. Insert your pet's everyday collar through the inner ring loops of the collar. 2. Inflate the collar via air valve(pinch & blow). Inflate until it feels full, but not hard. 3. Fasten everyday collar onto your pet and stick the strap that should be placed at the back of the neck then adjusted it for a perfect fit. IMPORTANT: 1. Always monitor a pet post-surgery to ensure collar is working properly. 2. Designed for pet use only. Not intended to be used as a flotation device. WARNING: Please read the instructions carefully before use, if used it improperly that might cause the dog’s discomfort or suffocation.
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 7.3 x 2.1 inches