BTECH PC03 FTDI Genuine USB Programming Cable for BTECH, BaoFeng UV-5R BF-F8HP UV-82HP BF-888S, and Kenwood RadiosRegular price $95.99 Sale price $40.96 Save 57%
- The PC03 is the genuine USB programming cable you want for easily connecting your radio to your computer. The PC03 works with Kenwood 2 Pin connections (K1 standard) used on radios such as: Kenwood, BTECH, BaoFeng, Wouxun, TYT and many others!
- No Driver Issues - No old drivers needed - Plug and Play
- Unlike the common "clone" USB programming Cables available Amazon - These cables just work! You will still need need to download the programming software needed for your radio.
- Works with BaoFeng's Latest Radios: UV-5X3, BF-F8HP, and UV-82HP
- BTECH is proud to be in the USA, which allows you to have the best available local support for any issue that may arise. BTECH only engineers and develops radio products. That brand focus allows you to have the best available radios and accessories with the most features, with real USA warranty and support.
model number: PC-03 (PC03) Programming Cable
Part Number: PC-03 (PC03) Programming Cable
Details: Genuine FTDI Chipset - Works with the latest Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux Drivers If you are tired of messing with the "counterfeit prolific chips" in the 'other' cables available on Amazon - this cable this is your answer. This cable works with the latest FTDI drivers Drivers are available which allow FTDI devices to work with the following operating systems: Windows, Max OSX, and Linux Works with the BaoFeng UV-5Rs, UV-82s, BF-F8HP, UV-5X3, UV-82HP and more! Works with the BaoFeng and Kenwood portable radios requiring the 2-pin K1 connector. Also works with other models of radios that use the same 2-pin configuration including: AnyTone, FDC, Linton, Puxing, Surecom, Weierwei, Wouxun, and Quansheng. Q: Do I need to “back-date” or install a prolific driver? A: NO – those procedures found online are for counterfeit cables. This cable will automatically install with the drivers on your computer. Q: My computer did not automatically install the driver – now what? A: Download the and update to the latest FTDI driver at: baofengtech Q: I need help using the software A: Miklor is an excellent resource site for AnyTone and BaoFeng FAQs and Software questions. Important Note: The drivers should automatically work with your computer, but you still need to download and use the appropriate programming software for your radio.
Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 5.0 x 0.5 inches