Casio Men's G-SHOCK Quartz Watch with Resin Strap, Black, 20 (Model: GWM5610-1)Regular price $333.99 Sale price $153.96 Save 54%
- Casual solar-powered watch with multiple functions including multi-band atomic timekeeping, shock resistance, EL backlight, world time (29 time zones, 48 cities), city code display, five daily alarms, 1/100-second stopwatch, countdown timer, full auto-calendar, battery indicator, and power-saving function
- Turn on or off the auto light function by holding down the light button and turn wrist at a 40 degree angle towards the user in a dark environment Width is 43.2mm Height is 46.7mm Thickness is 12.7mm Lug Width is 16 mm
- Approximate battery life: 10 months on full charge (without further exposure to light). Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
- Auto light feature will not work if the battery level falls below Medium (marked as M on the face of the watch).
Release Date: 16-11-2019
model number: GWM5610-1
Part Number: GWM5610-1CR
Details: Product Description This model possesses Tough Solar and Multi-band 6 Atomic Timekeeping technology housed within an even slim profile octagonal case. Non-Stop Tough Solar Power provides energy via a small solar panel combined with a large-capacity rechargeable battery that enables a variety of energy-hungry functions to operate smoothly. Black resin band digital watch with neutral face. Brand Story CasioWith the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 3.3 x 2.3 inches