French Fry Cutter, Sopito Professional Potato Cutter Stainless Steel with 1/2-Inch Blade Great for Potatoes Carrots CucumbersRegular price $161.99 Sale price $79.96 Save 51%
- ➤ HIGH QUALITY BLADE - Made of high quality stainless steel, robust, restaurant-grade blade engineered for years of use., slice fast and easy to use, just with little effort for cutting the potato, carrots, cucumbers, eggplant, onion into 1/2 inch thick strip.
- ➤ERGONOMIC HANDLE DESIGN - Extended handle makes everything easier to make homemade fries. With a single lever action you can squeeze through potatoes with ease.
- ➤NO NEED TO QUARTER OR HALF CUT THE POTATOES - The cutter box can takes 5.58*3.51inch potatoes, the capacity of this cutter is big enough for most potatoes, sweet potatoes and other vegetables. Cuts the entire potato in one go.
- ➤CONVENIENT FOR ALL - Cuts fries in 1/2" pieces. Also great for zucchinis, cucumbers and other vegetables, fruits into perfectly shaped sticks in seconds. Create stunning French fries, sweet potato fries, etc. For thinner 3/8 Inch blade, you may check the asin:B07MK28WBH.
- ➤SPACE SAVING AND EASY TO CLEAR - Unlike commercial French fry cutter in the market, which takes too much space, this potato cutter has small volume as well as commercial grade quality. Easy to clean with water, never be worried about rinsing and rust, use the cutter easily.
Details: Tough, 100% Stainless Steel Construction designed to last for years
Why We Called This Cutter As Upgraded Version?
➤Quickly Cut Whole Potatoes
The cutter box can take 5.58*3.51inch potatoes, the capacity of which is larger than most French fries cutter in the market. No need to quarter or half cut the potatoes during use.
➤Extremely Durable and Sharp Blade
Made of food grade stainless steel, this Robust, restaurant-grade blade engineered for years of use. Never afraid of bending or breaking the blade even cutting the whole big potatoes or sweet potatoes.
Comes with a strong rubber pads suction base hold the device very firmly to the counter. No more sliding over the top of our worktop.
Material: Stainless Steel
Blade sizes: 1/2"
Dimension: 8.3 ''x 5.1 ''x 5.1''
Net Weight: 4.4lbs
How to use?
Step 1: Raise the handle of the cutter to make the pushing plate is away from the cutting plate fully.
Step 2: Insert a potato into the cutter lengthwise and slowly lower the handle until the potato is held securely between the pushing plate and cutting plate.
Step 3: Push down on the handle and the potato will be forced out through the bottom of the cutting plate.
Package Dimensions: 11.5 x 6.7 x 6.6 inches