Midland - WR400, Deluxe NOAA Emergency Weather Alert Radio - S.A.M.E. Localized Programming, 80+ Emergency Alerts, & Alarm Clock w/ AM/FM RadioRegular price $243.99 Sale price $111.96 Save 54%
- NOAA WEATHER SCAN + ALERT - NOAA Weather Scan will automatically scan through 7 available weather (WX) band channels with flood, tornado, thunderstorm, civil danger warnings, and more. It also locks onto the strongest weather channel to alert you of severe weather updates. NOAA Weather Alert will sound an alarm indicating that there is a risk of severe weather hazards and emergencies in your area.
- PROGRAMMING - S.A.M.E. - The Specific Area Message Encoding automatically locks on to your county’s NOAA weather radio signal requiring minimal programming from the user. CUSTOM - Program your radio to receive weather alerts/warnings from up to 25 different counties and be alerted only when those specific counties are threatened.
- WARNING SYSTEM OPTIONS - Customize the way that you would like to be alerted: 85 dB siren alarm, voice alert, or visual LED flasher.
- EMERGENCY POWER BACK UP - The 4 “AA” Alkaline batteries (Not Included) keeps your radio operating during power outages or outside use.
- ALARM CLOCK - The built-in clock features an alarm with a snooze button and a AM/FM Radio. Wake up to local weather, AM/FM, or buzz. It automatically switches from AM/FM to pertinent all-hazard alerts..
Release Date: 27-05-2017
model number: WR400
Part Number: WR400
Details: The WR400 is Midland’s most advanced emergency weather alert radio. This NOAA Weather Alert Radio can help you be prepared for all types of emergency threats including tornadoes, floods, severe thunderstorms, civil danger warnings and more. When a severe weather watch or warning is issued by the National Weather Service, the WR400 automatically alerts you, giving you the seconds you need to seek shelter. The WR400 is capable of receiving 7 National Oceanic & Atmospheric Association (NOAA) channels. It is also programmed with over 80 alerts like hurricanes and flash flooding. The SAME localized reception allows users to program the radio to sound an alert only when weather and other emergencies threaten a selected county or counties. The technology eliminates all alerts from other areas, so users won't have to perk up their ears each time the alert sounds only to find the emergency is actually 100 miles up the highway. It stores up to 10 different previously received all hazards and weather alerts. The WR400 also features: color-coded alert level indicators, 85 dB siren, USB output to charge devices, AM/FM radio, 4 preset radio buttons, and a continuous backlighting option that keeps the LCD on. The WR400 is public alert certified and is backed by a one-year warranty. This product is recommended by the Department of Homeland Security for Emergency Preparedness.
Package Dimensions: 10.2 x 6.0 x 2.6 inches