Peet's Coffee Decaf House Blend, Dark Roast Ground Coffee, 18 ozRegular price $54.99 Sale price $23.96 Save 56%
Brand: Peet's Coffee
- Decaf House Blend: The perfect introduction to our signature style, highlighting Alfred Peet’s pioneering of rich, distinctive coffees—strictly high-grown, finest quality, and deeply roasted to maximize flavor.
- Flavor & Roast: Lively, sweet, and familiar Latin blend. Dark roast.
- Peet's Commitment: To achieve our signature rich flavor, we source the world’s best coffee beans, hand-roast them in small batches, and uphold the strictest standard of freshness.
- Decaf Done Differently: If our customers say our decaf “tastes like the real thing,” it’s only because it is. Peet’s selects the same superb coffees, from our very best farm sources, and then we craft roast them only as only we can. The result is a cup that’s every bit as bold—just without the caffeine.
- Obsessed with Fresh: Do you know when your coffee was roasted? We do. Freshly roasted coffee means a more flavorful cup. We print the roast date on each and every bag so you know you are enjoying the freshest coffee possible.
- Quality Guaranteed: 100% Arabica Coffee, Certified Kosher.
Release Date: 01-05-2020
Details: Peet's Coffee Decaf House Blend, Dark Roast, Ground Coffee; Ever since Alfred Peet opened the doors of his first small Berkeley shop in 1966, Peet's has been known as a pioneer of fine, distinctive coffees — high-grown, higher quality, and deeply roasted to maximize flavor. The signature Peet’s roast gives our Decaf House more body and complexity than almost any other decaf blend. First crafted by Mr. Peet, this blend of carefully selected, choice beans from our favorite Latin American origins brews a quality cup that's uniquely rich and approachable, with a pleasant spiciness and without the caffeine. It's deep-roasted by hand in small batches to impart the most flavor and aroma. And like all our coffees, it's delivered unimaginably fresh. The bright, balanced flavors and medium body make Decaf House Blend so inviting and easy to love, Mr. Peet used to call it a ""starter coffee."" He would recommend it to get customers acclimated before introducing them to a range of flavors. But we think he may have underestimated himself; more than four decades later, Peetniks everywhere are still at home with House.
Package Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.2 x 2.8 inches