Peet's Coffee, Medium Roast Ground Coffee - Single Origin Brazil 18 Ounce BagRegular price $65.99 Sale price $26.96 Save 59%
Brand: Peet's Coffee
Color: Single Origin Brazil
- Single Origin Brazil: Whole, ripe coffee cherries from the Minas Gerais region sweetened in the Brazilian sun to create a coffee that is smooth and full bodied
- Flavor and Roast: Sun-dried sweet with natural notes of hazelnut. Medium roast. 100% Arabica Coffee
- Origin at its Utmost: Our longstanding relationships with farmers allow us access to the world’s finest and rarest coffees. Each time you brew a Peet’s single origin coffee, you’re guaranteed the quintessential expression of a coffee terroir.
- Our Commitment: To achieve our signature rich flavor, we source the world’s best coffee beans, hand-roast them in small batches, and uphold the strictest standard of freshness
- Contents: 1- 18 Ounce Bag of Peet's Single Origin Brazil Medium Roast Whole Bean Coffee
Release Date: 01-05-2020
model number: 514543
Part Number: 514543
Details: The best natural Brazil coffees exude a flavor like just-roasted hazelnuts. Peet's Single Origin Brazil Medium Roast Coffee is from Minas Gerais, the biggest—and we think best—producing state in Brazil. The natural method of bean preparation is used and what we most prefer in this part of the world. It takes plenty of sun to dry all the way through the skin and sweet pulp of the coffee fruit to the seeds inside. This is done on well-tended patios, where whole cherries are raked continuously, and also on the trees, where a portion of the pickings are left to dry on the branch. All of our favorite farms also produce coffees by the “pulped natural” method, which involves removing the skin and some of the fruit pulp from the outset, and the “washed” method, which fully removes it, as is the standard in countries like Costa Rica. In Brazil, with lower altitudes and less acidity, we find the typical washed coffee to be somewhat bland. Single Origin Brazil, formerly known as Brazil Minas Naturais, is anything but, making maximal effect of slow sun drying for a thoroughly sweet cup with mild fruit and caramel notes and smooth, full body.
Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 5.3 x 2.5 inches