Peet's Coffee Single Origin Colombia, Dark Roast Ground Coffee, 18 ozRegular price $54.99 Sale price $23.96 Save 56%
Brand: Peet's Coffee
Color: Single Origin Colombia
- Single Origin Colombia: With a preference for the high southern region of San Agustìn, Huila, we select only exceptional beans to produce the most flavorful Colombian cup.
- Flavor & Roast: Bright and sweet, with notes of stone fruit. Dark Roast
- Peet's Commitment: To achieve our signature rich flavor, we source the world’s best coffee beans, hand-roast them in small batches, and uphold the strictest standard of freshness.
- Origin at its Utmost: Our longstanding relationships with farmers across the globe allow us access to the world’s finest and rarest coffees. Each time you brew a Peet’s single-origin coffee, you’re guaranteed the quintessential expression of a coffee terroir.
- Obsessed with Fresh: Do you know when your coffee was roasted? We do. Freshly roasted coffee means a more flavorful cup. We print the roast date on each and every bag so you know you are enjoying the freshest coffee possible.
- Quality Guaranteed: 100% Arabica Coffee, Single Origin, Certified Kosher.
Release Date: 01-05-2020
Details: Peet's Coffee Single Origin Colombia, Dark Roast, Ground Coffee; Colombia is synonymous with good coffee, and the country produces more washed arabica beans than any other. But while the overall quality is consistent and familiar to the American palate, Colombia also produces exceptional coffees from specific micro-climates. Not one but three cordilleras traverse this enormous, emerald country and the variety of sun and rain regimes mean that harvesting is going on somewhere almost throughout the year. As always, we select by the cup, seeking the rarest lots of the brightest, sweetest, most exceptional beans. Our favorite, flavorful, full-bodied Colombian coffee comes from the heights of the remote southern province of Huila, a region that still grows the traditional typica beans along with the newer varieties. At the massif of two ranges, and the headwaters of a river that flows 950 miles north to the Caribbean, a small group of growers produce a shining, sweet and delicately fruited Colombia that has a taste unto its own.
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.0 x 2.7 inches