petgle Cat Brush &Cat Comb for Shedding,Pet Deshedding Brush for Cat and Small Dog Reduces Loose Undercoat by 95% Cat Grooming Brush and Deshedding Tools for Long Hair and Short Hair 2.5inch BlueRegular price $59.99 Sale price $23.96 Save 60%
- Petgle’s powerful deshedding tool can effectively reduce shedding by removing your pet’s dead, loose undercoat.
- According to the size of your pet, we offer both 2.5” and 4” optional. The 2.5” version is especially for use with small to medium size pets, such as Beagles, Jack Russell Terriers, etc. The 4” version is more suited to large and giant pets, such as Labrador Retrievers, German Shepherds, etc. Please note: Basically, both of our models are suitable for large pets.However, the 4” model will make deshedding your pet quicker and more efficient.
- The blade on the pet grooming brush has been designed for both short-haired and long-haired pet (especially those whose hair is between 1.2inches to 2.8 inches). The ergonomically designed handle provides comfort and ease of use, making your grooming experience a pleasure for both you and your pet.
- The handles are specially manufactured TPE & PP which are made from eco-friendly materials. These materials are used in place of silicone which pet hair tends to stick to. Instead, the TPE & PP handle repels pet hair and stays comfortable in the hand. With adequate care and maintenance, our deshedding Comb will provide you with many years of comfort and ease of use.
- Our product is backed by 3 years, no questions asked, free replacement warranty against any defects. We are confident in our product for years to come.
model number: l118
Part Number: l118
Details: olor: Blue & Black
Blade Materials: Stainless Steel
Handle Materials: TPE & PP - Materials
1 x Handle
1 x Blade
Which should I choose for my pet, 2.5”or 4”?
The 2.5”or 4”size is width of the blade. The 2.5”blade is made for smaller dogs or cats, and 4”blade is best for larger dogs.
Basically, both of the sizes will be suitable for larger pets, however, the 4” model will make deshedding more efficient.
What is the best way to use the pet deshedding brush?
The best way to use our deshedding brush is to first bathe your pet and dry them completely (your pet must be 100% dry).
Once dry, brush out all of the mats and tangles. After your pet is fully detangled use our deshedding brush.
Gently brush in the direction of your pet’s hair growth being careful not to scrape your pet’s skin. Keep a trash bag close to discard of the removed fur.
Does it work on my short hair cat?
Yes, both 2.5”and 4”blades can work well for short-haired cats and dogs.
However,the blades aren’t designed for extremely short or long haired(<1.2 inches or >2.8 inches) pets. so if you order it before you realize your pet is with extremely short or long hair, please just return it instead leaving a negative review. By the way, the 2.5”would be a better size for cats.
How often should I use this pet deshedding comb?
It’s best to keep grooming time short and on a weekly basis.This will keep the experience positive for you and your pets.
Important: it’s a tool for weekly grooming, not daily grooming!
Tags: dog deshedding tool,pet deshedding brush,pet grooming tool,pet gromming brush,cat deshedding tool,dog deshedding tool,cat deshedding brush,dog deshedding comb
Package Dimensions: 7.7 x 4.3 x 1.2 inches