Presto 01755 16-Quart Aluminum canner Pressure Cooker, One Size, SilverRegular price $324.99 Sale price $165.96 Save 49%
- Designed for easy, confident home pressure canning.
- The only safe method recommended by the USDA for canning vegetables, meats, poultry, and seafood.
- Doubles as a boiling water canner for fruits, jams, jellies, pickles, and salsa in half-pint and pint jars.
- Works on gas, electric, and Smooth-top ranges.
- Deluxe pressure dial gauge registers precise processing pressures, which is especially important in high altitude areas.
- Air vent/cover lock allows pressure to build only when the cover is closed properly and prevents the cover from being opened until pressure is safely reduced.
- Handy as a large capacity pressure cooker for meats, poultry, soups, and desserts.
- Durable heavy-gauge aluminum for long life and fast, even heating. Cooking/canning rack.
- Easy-to-follow 80-page instruction/recipe book for canning and pressure cooking. Regular mason jar Capacity: 12 half-pints, 10 pints, or 7 quarts (half-pints and pints only for boiling water processing).
- Included Components: Air Vent And Cover Lock, Item Shape: Round
- Designed for easy, confindent home pressure canning. The only method recommended safe for canning meats, vegetables, poultry and seafood.
- Easy -to-read dial gauge registers a complete range of processing pressures.
- Includes cooking/canning rack and complete instruction/recipe book.
- Mason jar capacity: 12 half-pints; 10 pints; 7 quarts.
- 13-1/4 by 14-1/2 by 11-3/4 inches; 12 year limited warranty.
Release Date: 29-03-2008
Package Dimensions: 14.5 x 14.4 x 10.6 inches