Ronsou Steampunk Style Round Vintage Polarized Sunglasses Retro Eyewear UV400 Protection Matel Frame Star Black Frame Gray LensRegular price $58.99 Sale price $25.96 Save 56%
Color: A1 Star Style Frame Grey Lens(non-polarized)
- [STEAMPUNK STAR FRAME STYLE] -- Retro steampunk style round sun glasses designed with side shield for women men. Vintage cool sunglasses designer make you look awesome and most fashionable person in the crowd.
- [UV400 PROTECTION] -- RONSOU Vision lenses can block 100% of both UVA and UVB radiation. UV400 rated sunglasses is essential to protecting your eyes against long term UV damage and keeping your eyes healthy when you are outdoor.
- [HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS] -- RONSOU vision sunglasses is made of high quality metal material that is durable enough for long time using. They are suitable for any climate and weather conditions.
- [GIFTS IDEAS PACKAGE] -- 1 x sunglasses / 1 x sunglasses case / 1 x sunglasses paper box / 1x sunglasses bag / 1x Lens cloth / 1x glasses screwdriver // It is also gift ready, making it a wonderful yet practical gift ideas for friends and Family.
- [30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE] -- All RONSOU customers enjoy 30 days money back guarantee for our polarized sunglasses. You can return it to us in case the purchasing is not satisfied for any reason. If you have any problem, feel free to contact us. It is RISK FREE!
Details: The Sunglasses are Fashion Cool design;Target User for Fishing, Golf, Cycling, Running, Driver Sunglasses and all Active Outdoor lifestyles! Package includes: 1x polarized sunglasses 1x sunglasses case 1x sunglasses paper box 1x Lens cloth 1x sunglasses bag 1x glasses screwdriver 1x polarized testing sheet -Spring assisted hinge make these sunglasses comfortable to wear, even for larger face. -Fashion Smart design to fit your face curve and absolute comfort for everyday wear. Polarization -Pure Colors: Colors look vibrant, sharp and true. -Precise Details: See all the details you normally miss. -Total UV Protection: Polarized lenses eliminate 100% of UVA/UVB rays. Most of the glare that causes you to wear sunglasses comes from horizontal surfaces, such as water or a highway. When light strikes a surface, the reflected waves are polarized to match the angle of that surface. So, a highly reflective horizontal surface, such as a lake, will produce a lot of horizontally polarized light. Therefore, the polarized lenses in sunglasses are fixed at an angle that only allows vertically polarized light to enter. A lot of sunglasses advertised as polarizing actually are not. There is a simple test you can perform before you buy them to make sure. Find a reflective surface, and hold the glasses so that you are viewing the surface through one of the lenses. Now slowly rotate the glasses to a 90-degree angle, and see if the reflective glare diminishes or increases. If the sunglasses are polarized, you will see a significant diminishing of the glare.
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 3.1 x 2.2 inches