Stritra - 3D Skull Ice Mold (Pack of 2) Easy Release Silicone Mold,8 Cute and Funny Ice Skull for Whiskey,Cocktails and Juice Beverages,BlackRegular price $55.99 Sale price $21.96 Save 61%
- Novelty Idea - Putting this giant skull into your drinks is fun and joyful. And it is great for halloween christmas, summer pool parties, restuarants and bars. Best for gift.
- For Most drinks - This big head melt slowly and keep your drink cool, best for cocktails and whisky. It can also use for iced tea, coffee, soda drink, fresh juice, fruit punch and even iced water
- More Than a Ice Mold - this is not just a jello ice cube maker, it also for jello, chocolate or even soap mould
- Food Grade Silicone - With wide temperature range (-40°C~230°C). It is non toxic, BPA Free. Safe to use in refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and microwave.
- User Tips - A boiled water or distilled water are better than tap water for making a perfect crystal clear 3D ice cube, no matter you making ice ball or square cube. Down below to description to see my person experience making 4 giant skull
model number: AZA042
Part Number: AZA042
Details: Before Use:
You are recommended to wash it before use, or some suggest to put it into oven for 3-5 minute if there is strong silicone smell.
Step.1 Close the tray and try to lock the groove on the side of each skull
Step.2 Fill in the skull with water from the top hole, sure you can make fruit jello or chocolate skull too
Step.3 Put into fridge for about 6 hours
!!! Extra Tips for Clear Ice Skull !!!
As mentioned, pure water is one of the factor. Another key factor is you need to control how it cools.
Try to chilling the water more slowly, you will more higher chance having clear ice skull.
You can put it in refrigerator at lower temperature for hours and put to freezer for another 4-6 hours
Practice make perfect
Temperatures range: -40°F~450°F/-40°C~230°C
Size : 4.44" x 3.15" x 1.57" (11.3cm x 8cm x 4cm)
Skull Size : 1.57" x 1.77" (4cm x 4.5cm)
2 piece Skull Silicone Mold
Package Dimensions: 7.3 x 6.5 x 1.9 inches