Twinings of London Decaffeinated Green Tea K-Cups for Keurig, 24 CountRegular price $74.99 Sale price $30.96 Save 59%
- FRESH FLAVOR: One box of 24 Decaffeinated Green tea K-Cups. Pure green tea with a fresh taste, smooth flavor and enticing aroma. Using a Keurig Brewer, press the 6-oz. or 8 oz. brew button for optimal flavor.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- GREEN TEA: Twinings blends to perfection the finest green teas with just the right amount of flavor to give you a line of great-tasting green teas with a fresh flavor, smooth taste and enticing aroma.
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney and Sons Tea, Davidsons Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea, try Twinings of London Tea.
Release Date: 23-08-2017
model number: 1
Part Number: 1
Details: Green tea is the world’s most consumed type of tea. Unlike other tea types, freshly picked leaves are quickly heated after harvesting to prevent the tea from oxidizing. Two methods are used to heat the leaves - pan fired for an earthy, more roasted taste, or steamed at high temperatures for a lighter, more delicate taste. This process stops the enzymatic activity in the leaf which allows them to retain their distinctive taste, flavor, aroma and appearance. Green tea is mostly produced in China, where 80% of the world's Green tea is sourced. This tea is from Zhejiang Province on the southeastern coast of China. Covered with hills and small mountain ranges, this picturesque region has a humid subtropical climate with distinct seasons and the perfect combination of rain and sunshine. Our tea is carefully selected then steamed to yield a smooth tea with a fresh, natural taste.
Package Dimensions: 15.6 x 6.8 x 4.4 inches