Twinings of London Green Tea K-Cups for Keurig, 24 Count (Pack of 1)Regular price $64.99 Sale price $28.96 Save 55%
- FRESH FLAVOR: One box of 24 Green tea Keurig K-Cups. Pure green tea with a fresh taste, smooth flavor and enticing aroma. Using a Keurig Brewer, press the 6-ounce or 8 ounce brew button for optimal flavor.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- GREEN TEA: Twinings blends to perfection the finest green teas with just the right amount of flavor to give you a line of great-tasting green teas with a fresh flavor, smooth taste and enticing aroma.
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience.
Release Date: 21-05-2015
Details: Green tea is known for its smooth flavor and refreshing taste. Green teas are made from leaves of the Camellia Sinensis plant, the same leaves as black tea. Green teas go through a process where the leaves are heated to prevent oxidation while black teas are oxidized for additional color and flavor. The result is a delicious tea that brews to a light golden color and unique flavor. Twinings Green Tea is a style called "Sencha", known for its smooth, mild characteristics. Green Tea is pure and natural; smooth in flavor and refreshing taste.
Package Dimensions: 7.8 x 6.2 x 4.3 inches