Twinings of London Irish Breakfast Tea K-Cups for Keurig, 24 CountRegular price $71.99 Sale price $32.96 Save 54%
- FRESH FLAVOR: One box of 24 Irish Breakfast tea K-Cups. A fine black tea with a full-bodied, thick, and malty taste. Using a Keurig Brewer, press the 6-oz. or 8 oz. brew button for optimal flavor.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- IRISH BREAKFAST BLACK TEA: Our Irish Breakfast tea pays tribute to the Irish, who are well-known for their love of strong teas. This blend combines teas carefully selected from four distinct regions to give it added body, flavor and strength.
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney & Sons Tea, Davidson's Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea - try Twining's of London Tea.
Release Date: 15-02-2017
Details: A special Irish breakfast blend, this tea is best taken with milk and sweetened to taste to bring out the best flavor.
Package Dimensions: 7.8 x 6.3 x 4.5 inches